We have the following produce available for retail at our locations. For wholesale quantities, deliveries, or other questions, contact us.
It's winter, so nothing is really in season now. Here's a list of what we plan to have through the 2020 spring, summer, and fall growing season.
- Brussels sprouts
- butternut squash
- cabbage (red and green)
- cucumbers (pickling)
- green beans (blue lake, possibly rattlesnake)
- herbs (basil, dill, oregano, parsley, sage, thyme)
- hot peppers (cayenne, hot banana, jalapeno)
- mustard greens
- potatoes (red Irish)
- purple hull peas
- scallions (green onions)
- sweet corn (bicolor)
- sweet peppers (bell, cubanelle, sweet banana)
- turnip greens
- yellow squash
- strawberries (late March to early April)
We grow most of our own plants for production from seed in our greenhouse and high tunnel. If you would like some of the vegetable plants listed above, contact us. We will have surplus plants for sale as available.